Work-study contract: Digital and Operational Marketing Assistant
The Caisse Centrale de Réassurance (CCR) Group, wholly-owned by the State of France and backed by over 70 years’ experience in public and open market reinsurance, stands among the top 25 players in international reinsurance.
A public reinsurer serving the general interest, CCR provides State-guaranteed coverage against natural disasters and uninsurable risks to companies operating in France. https://www.ccr.fr/
CCR Re, an international reinsurer and CCR affiliate, offers Life, Non-Life and Specialty reinsurance in France and abroad. https://www.ccr-re.com/
You will assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the management of websites and social networks, the support of new web projects and of e-marketing initiatives primarily for the company CCR Re.
- Community management - Twitter / LinkedIn / YouTube;
- Web mastering – post news items and publications on the corporate website;
- Communication campaigns (Inbound – Marketing automation) - Growth hacking;
- Performance analysis, monitoring and reporting (campaign KPIs, GA and ROI);
- Web design – UX/UI – Creation of web-based communication media (e-mailing, banners, etc.).
This list is not exhaustive and all tasks are conducted in an external communication framework where English is the predominant language.
Currently enrolled in or having completed a Master’s program in Digital Communication, Digital Marketing, Sustainable Development or an associated or unassociated field.
You possess broad technical knowledge and a mastery of:
- SEO tools and techniques;
- Data analysis (Google Analytics and other monitoring tools);
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop > Illustrator > Premiere > InDesign);
- A CRM tool (ideally HubSpot).
English mother tongue, bilingual or C1/C2 level.
Autonomous and with a keen intellect, you have the ability to propose the right solutions and regularly monitor your own work.
Prior experience with a digital communication agency or company is essential.
Reinsurance is a multidisciplinary industry of vast proportions. The variety of topics and content requires that its professionals be capable of anticipating future challenges on a daily basis. Biotechnology, artificial intelligence, emerging risks, natural disasters... Curious and open-minded, an inspiring environment and a young and passionate team await you.
As early as possible