Offre d'emploi Data Engineer - CCR (CCR)
Bannières - Détail de loffre
Agrégateur de contenus
null Offre d'emploi Data Engineer
In the framework of the development of its activities, the Information Systems Division of the CCR Group is seeking a Data Engineer to join and strengthen its Digital Transformation Department.
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic work environment currently undergoing substantial technological transformations ? Then read on !
Working within an experienced team comprising a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer and a Software/Cloud Engineer, you will participate in a number of missions including :
- The development of data pipelines and implementation of technologies enabling the collection, preparation, control and sharing of internal/external structured/non-structured data ;
- The building and ongoing improvement of data architectures and infrastructures (Data Warehouse and Data Lake, on premises or in the Cloud), as well as defining the ensuing data governance ;
- The enhancement of the value of CCR data by means of the implementation and development of machine learning solutions and digital projects up to the industrialization phase, jointly with the rest of the team.
- You possess 1 to 4 years’ experience working in a similar position or as a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer
- You have solid knowledge of extremely high-volume data processing and of cloud data operations (AWS, Azure)
- You have excellent skills in the use of Python and master the use of SQL
- You have experience in the use of Spark, AirFlow, MongoDB, Postgresql, ElasticSearch, and several other ETL tools
- You are at ease when using Git, Docker, DevOps (CI/CD) (and possibly MLOps)
- You are agile, autonomous, pragmatic, creative and passionate about Data/AI issues
- You have excellent English language skills
- Location : In the heart of Paris
- Recruitment process : Interview with the team, technical examinations and discussions with the CIO